Attached are some links to some commonly used resources and documents, helpful for you and your workplace.
Safe Work Instruments:
Terms of Trade
The terms of trade set out below govern all of the supplies of services from Envirohaz Limited (“Envirohaz Limited”, “Envirohaz”, “we”, “us”) to the customer (“you”, “the Client”). They will replace all earlier Envirohaz Limited standard terms of trade and any conditions contained in any document used by you and purporting to have contractual effect. Your acceptance of any services from Envirohaz Limited indicates your acceptance of these terms of trade.
20th of Month following invoice date.
Late Payment of any amounts owing by (the customer) to Envirohaz shall constitute a default and the customer shall pay (Envirohaz’s) reasonable costs to recover the overdue amounts, including administration and legal costs (on a solicitor/client basis), or costs incurred should the matter be referred to a debt collection agency. Late payment of any amounts will also incur a $35.00 overdue payment fee.
- Envirohaz Limited reserves the right to change these terms of trade from time to time.
- If Envirohaz Limited fails to enforce any terms or to exercise its rights under these terms of trade at any time, Envirohaz Limited has not waived those rights.
- If any provision of these terms of trade is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and effect and the parties shall adjust their respective rights and obligations in accordance with the spirit and intent of the parties as shown by the terms of trade.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute under it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Prices may be altered without notice
- We have sole discretion to determine the amount of credit we will extend to you at any time.
- You agree to pay for the services in full without deduction or setoff and to pay goods and services tax and any other government duties, levies or taxes in respect of the services.